Re: navicular

In a message dated 1/5/99 6:48:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, Dbeverly4@aol.com
writes:

<< Thanks, yes she's trying he over-priced shoeing route also, just looking
for
 non-surgical (nerving) alternatives to try first.  I have had very positive
 results with magnetic therapy on myself, so I don't immediately discount the
 idea.  I'm just not sure how they would work in the case of navicular.  She
 has decided to give them a try though.  I'll keep ridecamp posted on
 developments.

 Sylvia >>

A recent paper stated that 82% of navicular bone damage could be linked with
underslung heels. What do you do? Oversling them.

ti