Re: Purina Athlete

Ah, a woman after my own heart.  Yup, plain old veggie oil is just
fine.  Same digestibility, same calories.  The only difference is that a
few horses prefer the taste of corn oil marginally over vegetable oil,
but generally not enough to make a huge difference, especially if you're
mixing it with something else, like beet pulp, etc.

Susan G