Re: Purina Athlete

Hate to let my cheapy old self shine through but because I feed oil in large
enough
quantities to bite my wallet, I feed vegetable oil.... same amount of
calories, same digestibility (right? or not?) and about $6 less per 35# jug
than corn oil and even less if you contemplate safflower, canola, etc.  So,
just something I wanted to point out.  For me, alot of stuff gets worked out
in how many bales of hay can I buy with what I save, or what do I need for
equipment, etc....
Maggie