Splints

From my track experience with the STB's I found that the only kind of horse
I wouldn't buy splint wise would be one with really high splints, or what
we called blind splints.  They are high up on the inside and they rub on
the check ligament and other ligaments.  I have managed a race horse or two
dozen with these types of splints and they always seem to re-flare up again
and again.  I'd never buy a horse with blind/high splints.

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~           ~~ ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _ ~~/ /\ /        Buckeye, AZ
       (   ) __    ) ' '        horsetrails@inficad.com