Re: Purina products/Buckeye feed

In a message dated 1/3/99 12:49:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hikryrdg@evansville.net writes:

> Maggie, Does Armada ? Have a web page. ?  We switched our feed program to
>  Buckeye Feed this summer.  Am still ahving problems keeping weight on my
>  stallion and that is with 15# of their products each day.  Am very tempted
>  to go back to the rice bran and beet pulp.  Looking for help.... Jerry
>  Fruth
>
>  Hickory Ridge Arabians web page:
>  http://www.evansville.net/~hikryrdg/
>
>  Standing JABASK KNIGHT

Jerry,
	Which Buckeye feed are you using?  I feed Endurance 101.  When I was training
my Arabian mare, 14.2 hands, I was only feeding 4 pounds a day.

	We were riding 3 to 4 times a week, 8 to 12 miles, and others days 4 to 5
hours just walking and slow trot.  People kept asking me when she was due to
foal.

Rose.