Re: Purina Athlete

In a message dated 1/2/99 4:10:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, Olympian06@aol.com
writes:

<< All I am wondering is if anyone can see any problem with this feed, or has
 heard anything about this, either good or bad.  I greatly appreciate any
 information you might have and can give.  Thank you all so very much!!!

 It is so warm here lately that all of the horses are shedding, whoopee!!!!!

 Johnna Robb
 Arizona
 Olympian06@aol.com >>

The only thing I would question is the high fat--but since you're switching to
it, this will be a good opportunity to see what effects on performance are
observed with a high fat diet.

ti