Re: Purina Athlete

Seems that Athlete was the craze several years ago and I remember
problems arising from it.  If I remember correctly the results were not
very positive.  Maybe some of the old timers - who might have a better
memory - can fill us in on the problems.

I do know that a lot of people tried it down here in the SE and I don't
know of anyone that uses it currently.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm with one in the oven

Brooksville, FL