Witez II

I also own two horses with Witez II breeding.  I love both these
horses.

My mare is by Vali Witysz by Arazani by Ahsan by Witez II.
She is almost 16 and she was a race horse with some wins and
then became a excellent endurance horse for me.  She is in
foal for a April 99 baby.  My other horse is a coming 3yr old
gelding by Kaladar Farasaba by Fredro by Witez II.  This gelding
is awesome.  Already 15.1hh and growing with 8" cannons and
wonderful confirmation.  Both my horses are red chesnut with white
on their faces.  The reason I bought the gelding is when I saw him
as barely a yearling running in a field he reminded me so much of
my favorite mare (above one) I just had to have him.  I am hoping my
gelding will be my future endurance horse.

I love hearing about the Witez II breeding.  Check out the website
that Anna Freeman spoke about it is very interesting.

Julia