Re: Fw: Akhal-Teke horses

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Jerry & Mary Fields wrote:

> All you SERIOUS folks, when you look at this website, you will find Mr.
> Pontecorvo's name and number, the same as in Lucy's message, listed under
> Breeders in USA. He is one of two in this country.

There are many more breeders of Akhal-Tekes here in the US. The two
provided on the akhalteke.org site are only those that appeal to the
owners of the site...and neither of those breeders is breeding endurance
horses or knows anything about endurance.

Jas Shearer-McMahon in Colorado is a breeder of Akhal Tekes who also
competes in endurance (she is signed up for the XP 2001, hopoing to do it
with her AT stallion).  I can probably find her e-mail address if anybody
is interested.

kat
Orange County, Calif.