Re: Mt bikes on trails

In a message dated 12/31/98 4:03:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
linda_cowles@mentorg.com writes:

<< My trails at Coe are similar to those at Mt Tam, however the riders here
 are considerate. Is it proximity? >>

Here in Sonoma County ,,, it's becoming a free-for-all ,,, prior to the
closing for winter of most all trails at Annadel State Park ,,,  even with
bike broke horse/mule ,, sharing wasn't all that much fun ,,,  I've started
hauling further north to Shiloh Park (regional) that the bike riders for
whatever reason don't seem to like ,, ( trails are very, very steep ? ) ,,
this adds about 10 more miles on a 21 mile trek before,,, but well worth it
,,,