Re: Mules in endurance

morganbarbee wrote:

> I am interested in starting endurance, but I love mules. Is it
> possible to do mules in endurance?  Also, what is the smallest size
> animal that can do endurance

Consider that this year's Top Ten Best Condition finisher was a 17hh
mule and there were several other mules in the field that finished (of
various sizes.)  For more detail, see

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/riders98bybreed.htm

/richard, tevis webguy

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies (530) 637-4644 tollfree 1-877-NATBARN