cold feet and diaper rash

Tracy wrote:
<<< my hubby wants to get another pair of Ariats
but is afraid that the thinsulate lined ones will be way too hot in the
summer.....is this the case, or can you wear them year round? <<<

My most favorite pair of riding boots ever were a pair of men's Winter
Ariats with  Thinsulate™ lining -- best fit, and I never noticed them
being too hot in summer and they really are waterproof. You can stand in
a stream and not get your feet wet.
Bobbie in Maryland, land of the hot & humid
and Fine Print -- not trademarked, but registered