Re: Vandalism

<< I guess I meant pioneer families basically wrote the book on enduring :-)
 and while my friend loves a long ride in the mountains, he can't understand
 how anyone could get lost!!! >>

I always explain it to them by telling them that it's because a lot of
endurance riders are a few generations removed from their pioneer heritage and
don't have those skills--it isn't that simple, but it makes them feel good...

Heidi