remember those mares?

I wanted to update everyone on the plea I put out in mid June for the
mares from Rhode Island! We have had some difficulties in getting them
here, but I am pleased to report things are finally working out and they
will hopefully be arriving here in late October.
They now have been worked with and are doing well thanks to efforts by
the woman who has them now. I will also be acquiring their mother, who I
plan on competing. I wanted to thank again everyone who sent me help on
HOW to get them here.
Gwen Dluehosh DVM
Desert Storm Arabians
PO Box 52
http://www.beachbum.com/arabians
Wedgefield, SC 29168
803/494-2007

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]