for sale

Hi!
I wanted to let everyone know I have a 4 year old gelding for sale. He is
bay, 3 socks, blaze, good attitude, loads, clips, ties, shoes, travels
well in company, not spooky (a little green still), has been handled
since birth and taught ground manners and how to show halter a bit, taken
to several Crabbet Arabian shows. Has been trained by me on ground work
and driving and by Lori Hayward for the actual on trail work. I have
taken him out several times now and he goes very well and will develop a
great ground covering trot, has the beginnings of it now, just needs LSD;
very forward moving. I will be letting someone try him out in VA for the
next month, but he will be available to look at at Fort Valley and also
at JD's ride if not sold by then. He can be seen on my web page under the
Geldings/For sale page.
Gwen Dluehosh DVM
Desert Storm Arabians
PO Box 52
http://www.beachbum.com/arabians
Wedgefield, SC 29168
803/494-2007

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]