HORSE PROPERTY IN LOS ANGELES

Just wanted to let you all know that I've reduced the price on my horse
property in the foothills north of Los Angeles.  We're now asking $399,500.
The property is more completely described, with photo, in Endurance Net's
Market site.  I don't know how many of you have to work in Los Angeles, but
this is a very easy commute.  Since you go mostly north, the traffic is
never terrible.  (Not to mention that you are only ten minutes from all the
great shops and restaurants in trendy Old Pasadena.)  You can ride out the
back gate to a dedicated trail (Altadena Crest) and there are two more
National forest trails within walking distance.  The arena (70'x130') is
lighted so you can ride when you like, practice dressage or a line of
cavaletti.  The place has a gentle slope so the horses are never hock deep
in mud.  Even the arena is well-drained.  The barn has lights and GFIC
plugs.  There are trees and shade everywhere.  I know people back east are
saying, "Soooo???", but that means a lot in L.A.  Anyway, if anyone's
interested, either e-mail me or call the realtor, Betty Holbeck at Century
21 (626) 797-7622, ext. 37

Madeline Suni (we're moving?!), Fox (not me!), Akela (but only if I still
have room to play soccer)