Re: Vandalism

Bambi;

I'm not trying to start any fires but your friend who would tear down markers
on MY National Forest is still a vandal.  He's no better than the Sierra Club
types who think THEY should decide who (if anyone) is allowed to conduct a
competitive event in the Forest.  He should be supporting the sport that keeps
alive the pioneer spirit of enduring not testing our ability to navigate in
unknown territory.  Nuff said.

Melanie in AZ