Re: Picket lines

Sorry guys, I just MUST jump in.  I have used picket lines for 25 years with
NO problems (at least when I didn't screw up). Hung high enough and tight
enough with the proper stops and proper placement of hay, water buckets and
use of neck ropes they should never cause a problem (well, you know
horses...never is a hard word to use), but I have NEVER had a problem.
Perhaps a live demonstartion is called for.  Can't wait for the affordable
technology that will make this possible via e-mail.

Teddy

PS: Electric corrals are being banned more and more out here on the
east...too many horses getting lose and hurting themselves and others...