Re: Vandalism

Amber wrote:
> It started out by ribbons being torn down or cut off with a knife.  When
we
> remarked with plastic diamonds, the diamonds were torn down or SHOT.  Now
we are remarking with colored horseshoes and the shoes are being STOLEN.  I
do call that vandalism.

So do I.  How sad that someone couldn't understand your labors and
intentions and viewpoint.  Maybe biodegradable marking paint?  I don't know
- that might fire 'em up too.  It might look like vandalism to THEM.

Heidi wrote:
< I have found that people like that understand endurance riding very well

I guess I meant pioneer families basically wrote the book on enduring :-)
and while my friend loves a long ride in the mountains, he can't understand
how anyone could get lost!!!

Bambi

Bambi