Re: Fw: New Stallion

I can't ease your mind about the issue of "what if I fell off", as one of the
riders, I really, really don't want to be around a loose stallion! I am a
stallion owner also, I am not against stallions competing either. In fact, I
have been trying to talk my trainer to ride my Welsh stallion in an endurance
ride for two years! I can't ease your mind, I can only sympathize with your
concerns. I show my stallion in hand and my trainer shows him Under Saddle
(he's too small for me), I worry at shows about the "what ifs". Good luck to
you.        Leigh Preddy SE