riding pants for the upcoming cold weather

I wanted to let folks know that Visions of the Wind will be offering cold-weather riding apparel this year. These are new products, and no pictures have been loaded to the website yet (but should be in the next month). We will have the following available:

Polartec riding pants with suede knee-patch - Adults $115    Children $ 95
Polartec riding pants with full suede seat - Adults $145     Children $125
Ski-pants material (wool/poly/lycra) riding pants with knee-patch - Adults $120 Children $100
Polartec vest - Adults $85    Children $75
Supplex hip-length Aussie-style riding coat with zip-out Polartec lining - Adults $195  Children $175

These items are semi-custom and take approx. 4 weeks from order time to delivery. Call for color selection, or check back at our website in another weeks or so.

Stephanie Wind McCray
Visions of the Wind
2917 Lookout View Dr.
Golden, CO 80401