Re: LDs

Monika,

It sounds like you are doing pretty well after such a loss, I'm sure it helps a
little anyway to be busy as I'm sure you are.  I know you've been in all of our
thoughts & prayers & that, yes, Don is looking down & I bet he's feeling pretty
proud of you right now.  How truly blessed you & Don were in your relationship.
I don't know how long you two were together but I think it's wonderful, the time
you had together.  How many of us have non-horsey husbands, whom we love, but
how wonderful it would be to be able to ride together, talk together about
something we both share such a love for.

Karen