Vegetarian's

 I personally would rather see my tax
dollars used for this program than to subsidize the inexpensive leases that
many of the ranchers have so that they can continue to graze their
cattle for pennies. (Yes I am a vegetarian too.) "

Excuse me ! I happen to be a rancher and an endurance rider subscribed to
ridecamp , please don't start this type of crap on the list which is for
endurance riding not the pro's and con's of ranching and environmentalist's
.Please think before you make a comment as most of us have to make a living
working and there is no reason to offend for no reason .
                                                   Drin & Bo
                                                    S.W. Mt.