hunting

Jean, Thank you for the message concerning hunting in areas where we
ride. With so many different interest groups wanting to use the forested
areas, we need to cooperate and work together. Special interest groups
do not need to fight against each other, but work together in
cooperation to ensure that these natural areas are open to all of us.
Otherwise we may lose our right to ride our horses in these places. We
are outnumbered in many places by the other interest groups, hunters,
hikers, bikers, and so on. Cooperation is the key.   Lucie