Re: Members or Non Members

In a message dated 9/17/98 7:43:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Leigh331@aol.com
writes:

<< Does anyone have any stats re: how many LD riders are members and how many
are
 not? Non members don't get mileage tracked, as I understand it. They also
 don't get AERC awards.  >>

If I'm not mistaken, mileage is tracked for EVERYONE, members as well as non-
members.  This is part of AERC's committment to record keeping and education
within the sport.  This is one reason the board felt it was reasonable to
charge non-member fees -- AERC keeps records whether a rider supports the
organization with his/her dues or not.  Records can be accessed and credited
to the rider upon the rider becoming a member and paying a fee to compensate
for the time it takes the office personnel to do the extra work.

BMc