Re: slant load

I think it is dangerous to allow your horses to ride with their heads out.
Flying debris can get them anytime! Most trailers can be equipped with nets
that fit over the drop down windows. With these, your horses get air without
having their heads out. I don't know about the laws of CA. Also, I pull a
stock trailer sometimes that has slatted sides that allow lots of air to come
in, I use Farnam fly masks on my horses while they are hauling. This protects
the eyes from debris. I think you should at least use the fly masks, even if
you continue to allow your horses to keep their heads out of the windows.

Leigh SE