From: jtaylor@pyramid.net <jtaylor@pyramid.net>
To: ridecamp <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Thursday, September 17, 1998 2:40 AM
Subject: slant load

I would like to get some of your opinions about the slant load trailers.
When I haul my horses I leave the drop down doors open. My horses ride
with heads out and seem to enjoy it. Someone told me there is a law in
Ca that says you can't do this. I live in Nv. Has anyone had or heard of
any negative experiences regarding this? Do you think this is dangerous?
Julie