time & condition ratings

I'm curious (and still not a member until certain solutions arrive for my
horsemanship issues):  Does AERC publish the condition of the horse along
with its time? That is, is there a way to find out the vet's score for each
horse in a ride, or is that private info?  I'd find it useful to have
available the vetting parameters on the performers, not just where they
finished on a timeline.

Sally & Misty
Floyd, VA