New BC Rides

I just want to take a minute to put in a plug for the two new rides in
British Columbia.
The first one is Sunshine Valley in Greenwood, a little east of Grand
Forks and was held on 29 August.  It was an excellent ride with good
vets and very nice ride manager. The Canadian folks are all extremely
friendly and make you feel like a part of the group right from the
beginning.

The second ride is called the Iron Horse and will be in Summerland this
coming weekend.
This is a spectacular area of BC as any of you who have ridden the Lil
Schmidt are well aware.  The ride is being put on by Juanita Gibney, who
has ridden down in our area and is an extremely nice person.

This year there is a little extra expense involved in crossing the
border due to the stomatitis outbreak, but depending on where you live,
you might keep these two in mind for next year.  You won't be
disappointed.

Patricia