Re: slant load

I would definitely not let a horse go down the road with his head hanging
out ot the trailer window.  Sundowner (the one in Auburn Ca.) sells
screens.  They are easy to install and allow for good air circulation.
Heard of a case recently in Northern Ca. where a horse was killed when his
head was struck by a truck in a narrow canyon.  Be safe don't travel with
doors open.

Corky Young
Byrds Valley Ranch, On the Tevis Trail