Re: fetlock injury

Donna,
     I'm so glad to see your post--I've been wanting to E-mail you.  I
concur with your advice to the rider in Budapest (and also find it
fascinating to be so worlwide!)  I am presently using Adequin to
treat my 19 yr-old gelding in training and my trainer swears by it.
     How are your big babies doing?  I have bandied your name
about recently, mostly in appreciation for your help during the
fires, providing so many of us with a "way station" during the
crisis.  Thank you again for giving us a safe place to bring
our horses, and a cool head to help us deal with the shock.
     You are an example of  why I bless the day I became
involved with the group of horse people I now know.  They
would literally give you the shirt off  their backs.  By the way,
your technique for loading has stood me in good stead with
my Palomino wild thing!  He now loads in 1 minute rather than
1 hour.
     Take care and let me hear from you.  I miss you!

Linda in O.B.