Re: how to make rides more rider friendly?

I can appreciate these suggestions from Tina. I have only done three rides. It
seems that many of the people know who the ride "officials" are just by site.
The idea of markings, clothing, hats, whatever would make it quick and easy
for us newbies (and "overwhelmedbies"). There are other suggestions that were
good there too.

Ed Roley