Re: SR saddles

Jennifer,    just got my SR after saving for  nine months and waiting
for 6 to have built.  I have tried it several times already and works
beautifully.  My horses back looks great!  Steve did a great job!   Now
I have 2 great saddles,  a SR and SS.  We have two horses, one that is
my newly started youngster that has a slight roach back.  His back
raises right up where the seat and cantle are normally and did not want
to use the SS and be directly on his spine there. Steve made the saddle
to compensate for our horse's "fish back" as Steve calls it. Between the
two, I should never have to buy another saddle.
You can't beat having a mold done and custom saddle made to it.  As
Steve said in his saddle fit article in latest TB, many endurance horses
are narrower in front than in the loin and this has been a problem with
us and saddles having a down hill seat because of it.
Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota