Re: how to make rides more rider friendly?

I, too, was confused during my first several rides. Each ride is a little bit
different. I  found out on my 8th ride (!) that there usually was a truck
going to away vet checks on Fri. night that would carry your stuff for you if
you couldn't get there yourself. I also like the term "new rider" rather than
first time rider, I didn't think I should stay for the first time rider
meeting if I was not a first time rider. I still have trouble with finding the
in timer (unless it's Nancy Gouch) after 6 yrs of this! I liked all your
suggestions! Good thinking!

Leigh PreddySE