Re: Top ten BC

I had been trying to get that idea going years ago and even had an
article in EN on that very subject....top ten BC awards and eliminate
placings.  Boy did I ever get blasted.  I STILL think it is an excellent
idea!!!!!!!!   a safer one for our horses, one that would entail more
horsemanship than speed.   Linda   (blast away again, won't change my
mind)

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota
nevadaghostridr@webtv.net

---- Begin included message ----
>Hey, maybe we should get rid of top ten period, and change it to top
>best conditions...then the riders who believe the true endurance
>philosophy will appear...

Great Idea!!

Sharon
West Region