Re: TK Post

At 12:53 PM -0400 9/9/98, SandyDSA@aol.com wrote:
>These were powerful sentiments and words expressed by this anonymous person.
>While I felt a respect for the courage i thought it took to post this, I lost
>it when I realized this person is not an AOL user and is as a result
>anonymous. Certainly, whenever there is a suspected abuse either of the horses
>themselves or the people who work terribly hard to provide these events for us
>AND to keep our horses safe AT them, it should be stated. But being anonymous
>makes it tough to support the statement.

TK, whoever you are, the proper way to make allegations like this is to
back up your words with the "deed" described in the AERC bylaws-- to file
your $100 and make an official protest!  But I suspect anonymity was your
goal all along.

My apologies to ridecampers for cluttering the list.

Lynne
Norco Riverdance Ride mgr