Endurance horse prices

It is a sad commentary on our breed when *culls* are advertised as Endurance
or Dressage prospects. We compete mainly in Dressage both open and breed shows
and have just become interested in Endurance. In our case we bought the very
best moving stallion we could afford - and promptly put him Dressage training.
Many people figured he just didn't live up to his breeding and couldn't trot.
He has never scored less then an 8 on his gaits and is exceptionally talented
as a Dressage horse. But because we took this route with him , he is not
considered a successful stallion or show horse by Arab people.

Most people who show would pay too much for a show prospect but would expect
to pay very little for a Endurance or Dressage horse. I think this is because
we are considered the *bastard childern * of the breed . Sorry to rant about
this but I feel pretty strongly about it.

Valerie