Re: endurance horse prices

In a message dated 98-09-09 13:35:07 EDT, bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

<< The BLM is in direct competition with you, just one of the reasons I have
 given up on raising endurance horses. >>

Although I have seen some good horses come from the adoption program, the
majority of them are not of the caliber that I try to raise, and I have not
found them to be competition, either on the trail or in selling good endurance
prospects.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)