Fwd: Dressage Saddle

---- Begin included message ----
Does anyone do dressage with their endurance horses as well?  I'm
beginning with some lessons to get my young Arab mentally working and
using his body better.  I also need to improve my riding!  I'm very
excited but want to know how its gone with anyone doing both, and can
you use your dressage saddle comfortably for the shorter distance rides?
 What type of saddle works well?  I don't have the funds to purchase two
specialty saddles individually at this point.  Anyone with experience
who can offer insight into these questions, please let me know!

Shannon

---- End included message ----