The great Morgan gelding Lain

 Does anyone have any  bio info on this gelding? I am trying to keep an
unofficial file of good Morgan stock  for distance riding.  Hopefully I will
have some worthwhile info when the time comes to breed my Morgan mare.
When I bought my mare she was 14months old.  The breeder told me she kept her
on Strongid C  "because it helps the babies from getting that round belly"  I
took her off of it right away  for few reasons..............one of which was
" oh gees, I don't want to screw up her natural flora at such a young age
wtih a daily poison."

Kathy and Moriah ( but I have a round belly now mom..........that's called a
hay belly Moriah.........it costs your mother alot of money!)
Jupiter, Fl