Re: Equine Massage Training?

Hi,

This post is a combination on topic, personal post.  Please forgive me.

My non-horsey husband of 19 years walked out on me and my three girls two
weeks ago and filed for divorce.

My question to you all is this.  Does anyone know where I can find
information on equine massage training and is it possible to make a living
doing this in combination with people massage?  I live in central Texas.

Thank you for any information you guys may have and again I am sorry for the
personal content.

Kelly
rmutschink@bluebon.net