Re: [Fwd: Trails Symposium]

Kat,

Lets not argue, we are on the same team.  No 2 people, nor all members of any
club have totally similar agendas.  This is demonstrated daily right here on
"ridecamp".

The basic needs we share,  TRAILS!    We love the same places and wish to
protect them for future users.  I would say we are on the same wave length, we
just need some minor tuning to understand each others point of view better.
Communication could just possibly achieve this goal.

Lynge