Speed Bumps & Indian Training

Hello Kathy and everyone on Ridecamp,
I certainly know about your speed bumps.  In case everyone else is
wondering, Kathy and Rob, her gracious husband, invited me to come visit
them in South Africa this past February.  I took them up on the invitation.
I had a wonderful time except for the rain (I hate rain) but even got to
feel comfortable in the rain too.  Kathy and Rob have this wonderfully long
road into their farm and it's full of bumps.  Just ask me, I felt all of
them.

Kathy, I have not had a chance to write you but I wanted to go back on one
of the past posts you wrote into ridecamp about indian training a horse.
Since I've had so much trouble with my gelding spooking and running away I
thought maybe you could enlighten me as to how you do that training and
exactly what is it?  I really need some help.  I thought by putting it on
ridecamp everyone could benefit from it.  What successes have you had from
this training?  This might be just what I need.  Sorry I haven't written but
will soon.  You know, school, work and doctoring horses keeps me very busy.
Say hello to Rob and the girls for me too.

Janet Baca