Re: horse depression

Rita Schlim wrote:

> I have a friend who owns a great 1/2 Arab mare who was trained and went
> every where with my horse Kamil.  He died 4 months ago and my friend's
> horse is still not back to her old self.  She is very healthy and is up
> on all her shots and is wormed regularly.  She is just depressed.   Has
> anyone had the similar experience with their horses.  We need some
> suggestions.

Hi, Rita,

Why don't you try a Bach Flower remedy on this horse? Something like
"Star of Bethlehem", which is recommended for "loss of a loved one" and
grief. There's a few others that may help also. Certainly can't hurt to
try!
There is a website where you can look up info. Do a search on Bach
Flowers and you should be able to find it.
Ruth