horse depression

I have a friend who owns a great 1/2 Arab mare who was trained and went
every where with my horse Kamil.  He died 4 months ago and my friend's
horse is still not back to her old self.  She is very healthy and is up
on all her shots and is wormed regularly.  She is just depressed.   Has
anyone had the similar experience with their horses.  We need some
suggestions.
Rita from Fremont, Ca

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]