[Fwd: Lungin round pens]

I that used a friends round that is 50 feet across. It is a nice size. I
built one at my place this year  60 feet across( bigger is always better
.... not in this case). I find the 60 foot ring causes me to work harder
to work to horse. Works great for horse but way more effort from me.

Jerald

---- Begin included message ----
Hey gang,
for those of you who make use of round pens, what do you think the minimum
diameter should be? How about the footing? I would like plenty of input
especially from the vets. Our city is adding a bull ring across the street at
the public facility and thye know less tha nothing about what they are doing.
Okay, fire away!
sandy

---- End included message ----