panels for sale - Denver CO

Because Grey paces a fence line I have switched to a high-line picket for him.
I have several PVC panels for sale if anyone is interested.  They are of 2" PVC,
3 horizontal rails, not quite 6 feet across (7 panels)  I have a couple of
longer ones as well. It cost me $20 a panel to make them and if I can get $15
a panel for them I will sell them rather than move them (moving in October).
I have gate hinges on the panels and I use carriage bolts to fasten the panels
together.  I am planning to go to the Hole-in-the-wall ride in Wyoming Sept
26-27 and can bring them to the ride to deliver.

Call Teresa Van Hove at 303-659-2063 or
email vanhove@unavco.ucar.edu   if interested