Re: Tevis coverage

Kristin, thanks for the note,

> I've really enjoyed the Tevis web site. I wanted to let you know we have
> links to your site from our links page and our September Publishers' Letter
> at:
>
> http://arabian-horses.com/pub_ltr/
>
> In this month's Publishers' Letter, we've also included some photos and
> interesting info gathered from the WSTF web site. Keep up the great work!
>
> Best,
> Kristin Linas
> Arabian Horse Interactive
> http://www.arabian-horses.com

Glad you like the site.  We appreciate your coverage of this year's Ride.

Maybe the rider you show coming thru Foresthill is on the Ridecamp list and will
send a note to identify themselves.  Hope you can make it back next year, on
7/24/99, for the 45th Tevis Ride!

/richard, tevis webguy

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 1-877-NATBARN