Entry Fees

From: Ann Clements
Email: endurance_55@hotmail.com

Hi,

I have 2 horses which I compete with and one I usually have another rider ride in competition.  What is the custom with regards to who pays for my other horse's entry fee?  Do I pay for it because I am the owner or does the rider pay their own fee?  I don't mind paying, but it sure does run into big bucks when doing 50's.