Old subjects for new people

Dear Old Ridecampers

Please bear with us new people. A lot of subjects are in the archives but
sometimes it is better to ask straight out since things change a lot and
everyone's circumstances are different. It can be off-putting to be told
that this is all old ground and what I personally love about this list is
the way people respond so well to each other. I'd hate to feel embarrassed
about posting things for fear of boring longer running ridecampers. So
please be patient.

Thanks
Annette